ELECTRONIC MESSAGE CENTER (EMC) A sign that is capable of displaying words, symbols, figures or images that can be electronically changed by remote or automatic means.
1. Can increase your company’s visibility;
2. Can help solidify your customer and vendor relationships;
3. Can deliver critical information more efficiently;
4. Saves time;
5. Attracts attention better than static signs;
Some things you might not know about on-premise signage:
- Signage is the least expensive but most effective form of advertising.
- Signage can be responsible for half of your customers – that’s right, 50%!
- Signage is so important that without it you may not get a loan for your business.
- Signage is an investment that will pay a return many times over.
- A well-designed, well-placed sign can generate huge profits, especially when part of an overall marketing strategy.
Is your signage working for you?
49.7% of customers have driven by a desired business…because of insufficient signage,
29% of shoppers make store choices based in the information communicated by store signs,
34% of shoppers associate sign quality with store and product quality
In their time, cell phones and color televisions were expensive and only for a select few.
Some people have that same mindset today about electronic signs.